NOTICE TO SENIORS & FAMILIES
We believe that you have the right of choice in selecting your service providers. There are some referral companies on the internet that do not believe you have this right and will distribute your information to third parties. We DO NOT do this. We also acknowledge that you have the right to “hire” or “fire” our services at any time if you are not satisfied. We WILL NOT collect a fee from a provider if you state to us in writing that you no longer wish us to provide you with services.
To use this Site and the services, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding contract and not be prohibited from using the Site or the services by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Site or the services.
- Our Service.
The service that we provide helps families find independent living, assisted living and memory care communities across the nation. We make our best efforts to “match” your loved one’s needs based on your answers to our “level of care” assessment. We assume that your answers are accurate to the best of your knowledge. You will be “matched” to providers in our network. You may be offered care options outside of our network.
We vet your care options based on state surveys and our own objective interview of one or several of the following staff, owner, administrator, executive director, admissions personnel or caregivers. We may also take into consideration our past client’s experiences in the community.
Even though our services are paid by our providers in our network, we consider that we are YOUR REPRESENTATIVE to act in your or your loved one’s best interest for a “matching” care option.
CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC is not involved in the actual payment transaction between customers and providers and does not promote or recommend any ONE SPECIFIC particular provider, as we do our absolute best to recommend several care providers based solely on the information that you give us or we receive from your medical or non-medical care providers with your permission.
However, consequently, CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC cannot guarantee that a transaction will occur or if it does occur that it will satisfy the needs of either user or provider. We will however, do everything in our power to assist in any para-professional mediation between you and the provider. Meaning, we will assist in making a proper forum where you, the provider and we can meet and discuss any dissatisfaction that you may have with the provider.
All fees associated with the Service are paid by our providers.
The Site may also provide content relating to medical and healthcare products and services but does not provide medical advice.
All rights relating to the Site, including ownership as to content, materials, trademarks and other intellectual property contained in the Site, are the exclusive property of CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, disassemble, decompile, modify or make any other use of the Site or content contained on the Site other than as expressly provided hereunder or as may be expressly permitted by CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC in writing.
- Use of the Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and sufficiency of information you supply to the Site and agree to provide and maintain true, complete and correct information on the Site.
If you choose to be a client or customer of the Service, you authorize CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC to provide the information that you submit in a request for information to a limited amount of providers for the purpose of matching your request with the services of providers. Such authorization shall continue in effect until CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC receives written or verbal direction from you to cease providing such information to providers, at that time we will discontinue representing you to communities and the communities and will forgo any payment due to us at that time. We believe that you have a choice to which placement or referral company that you feel comfortable with and chose to represent you.
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service:
- (a) Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and must be consistent with the security and reliability of the Service and the World Wide Web.
- (b) You are solely responsible for the content of your transmissions and the products or services you buy or sell through the Service.
- (d) You can terminate services with CarePatrol at any time in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. Or verbally by contacting your Senior Care Advisor directly. CarePatrol will immediately cease and desist the use of any client information at that time. We will discontinue any further contact with you.
- (e) We reserve the right to decline to personally show you to a facility to which you were previously referred by another community referral service or website, or to a facility that we feel cannot adequately care for your loved one.
- Prohibited Conduct.
You must not:
- (a) use the Service for any illegal purpose or for the transmission of any material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, harmful, obscene, tortious, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another;
- (b) directly or indirectly, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, any account, or any communication or transaction being conducted on our Site;
- (c) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content on the Site without our prior expressed written permission;
- (d) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (e) use or disclose (to anyone except CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC) any confidential information you obtain from CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC;
- (f) conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity, represent yourself as someone else, use a false email address, compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any account, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- (g) send any unsolicited e-mail or advertising to any known user; or
- (h) allow anyone else to use your email address or access the Site using your email address and you agree to notify CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your email or any other suspected breach of security as to the Site. (i) allow anyone else to use your email address or access the Site using your email address and you agree to notify CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your email or any other suspected breach of security as to the Site.
The Site may provide links to external websites. CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC and its affiliates do not endorse and are not responsible for the availability of these external websites or for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such external websites. Your use of and dealings with the owners or operators of these external websites are at your own risk. You cannot make any claim against CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC or its affiliates arising out of your use of external websites.
- Content You Submit.
By posting or submitting content on or to the Service or Site, including, without limitation, commentary, customer reviews, testimonials, feedback and messages (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you agree that you will not:
- (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to or infringes or misappropriates third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC all of the rights granted herein;
- (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations;
- (iii) use the Service or the Site for any illegal purpose or submit material that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- (iv) post personal identity information such as credit card numbers, or
- (v) post advertisements or solicitations, including income opportunities, unless you have received our prior express written consent. CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that user content on the Site or Service infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) to our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing;
- (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached at:
By mail: CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC Attn: CEO; 1760 E Pecos Drive #338, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Your Requests for Information.
We may reject any request for information for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, if a request
- (i) does not appear legitimate,
- (ii) is not filled out in its entirety, or
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
For the avoidance of doubt, carepatrol franchise systems, llc will bear no liability for any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased, obtained or sold by you in connection with the service or the site. Furthermore, carepatrol franchise systems, llc does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services of any of its partners.
- Limitation of Liability.
CarePatrol Franchise Systems, LLC may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend, or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Service or the Site or any part of it at any time, for any reason, without notice to you and without liability to you or any other person.