COVID-19 and CarePatrol
By CarePatrol of Northern DE & South Chester County
In the midst of the coronavirus scare, seniors are still facing transitions of care. How is CarePatrol responding?
- We continue to communicate with seniors and their families at no cost or obligation to discuss strategies and options for safe care transitions.
- We are monitoring the Assisted Living communities and keeping a real-time database of current admission and touring policies and room type availability.
- Our CarePatrol database is current with information and photography of our provider communities for accurate communication with families.
- Our Certified Senior Advisors (CSA®) have both laptop and Apple devices for virtual touring via Zoom or FaceTime if communities are restricting property tours.
- We are an intermediary between healthcare discharge and assisted living professionals to ensure timely communication of the acuity and condition of our clients.
- If a client is facing an imminent discharge and an interim care solution is required, we can assist families to identify options including a respite stay or offering home care recommendations.
- We help minimize exposure risks for all parties because we only tour prequalified and appropriate potential new residents to communities.
Our mandate is to provide safe and appropriate care and housing solutions for our clients. We share the mutual goal of keeping those in our care safe and healthy – both at work and in their homes. Please be safe and continue in diligent healthcare protocol and precautions. We will continue to serve and pray for you and the seniors we all serve. Let us know how we can additionally support you during this challenging time. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.” Marie Curie https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html