The Benefits of a Living Estate Sale
As the baby boomer population continues to age, the need for quick, easy personal property sales continues to escalate, especially when preparing to downsize or move to a senior living community. This time can be a stressful one, particularly when years of saved “treasures” are factored into the equation. Listen in as an Estate Sales professional shares her insights on living estate sales, planning considerations, resources and more.
Click to listen to this episode:
Tune in for insights and resources from Tara Haas.
Tara and her husband, Jonathan, are the owners of Blue Moon Estate Sales of Merrimack Valley. With their extensive corporate backgrounds in small business software companies, they are thrilled to bring their experience to a business of their own, serving others in their surrounding community. They enjoy educating others on the value of buying quality used items, giving new life to goods that would otherwise be thrown away, and helping families in their time of need.
Tara and Jonathan see Blue Moon Estate Sales as a unique opportunity to build a successful business by combining their prior work experience with their desire to help others through difficult or challenging times. They look forward to bringing their compassion, professionalism, and enthusiasm to every sale.
Being parents to five active kids, Tara and Jonathan are masters at time management, juggling, and creativity. They are calm under pressure and believe a sense of humor is vital in any stressful situation. Whatever your reasons for seeking an estate sale, they are ready to meet the challenge.
- Understanding what a “living” estate sale is and how the process works
- Tips on timing for when to consider having a living estate sale
- Considerations for when to start planning for a sale
- The role of Blue Moon Estates Sales professionals in supporting older adults and family members throughout the living estate sales process
- Next steps for caregivers to support a loved one in the process of letting go of their treasures to help with their care transition
- Resources older adults and caregivers should consider in the process of downsizing
- 8 Mistakes that Families Make When Looking for Senior Care Flyer
- 10 Tips When Helping Seniors Move Into Senior Housing
- Estate Sale vs. Garage Sale: Understand the Difference – Blue Moon Estate Sales
- How to Prepare for an Estate Sale – Blue Moon Estate Sales
- What is Fair Market Value? – Blue Moon Estate Sales