Assisted Living - Knowing Your Options
When it comes to assisted living, you have many options — but how do you know which is the right one? We all want our loved ones to be happy and comfortable for as long as possible, and that’s why it’s important to understand their needs and find a solution that works not only for them but for you, too.
We know that navigating this subject isn’t always easy, and that’s why this episode is going to give you all the information you need to make the best informed decisions possible. Prepare to discover resources, insights, and tips that are guaranteed to make you and your loved one’s assisted living journey as smooth as possible.
You don’t have to do this alone. Tune in today and get ready to understand your options inside and out.
Click to listen to this episode:
Tune in for insights and resources from Mary Beth Visniski, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®, Certified Placement and Referral Specialist, a Certified Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Trainer, a Certified Dementia Practitioner, and owner of CarePatrol of Grand Rapids West - Kalamazoo.
About Mary Beth Visniski:
Mary Beth Visniski is a Certified Senior Advisor, Certified Placement and Referral Specialist, a Certified Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Trainer, and a Certified Dementia Practitioner located in West Michigan. She is the owner of CarePatrol of Grand Rapids West and Kalamazoo.
Mary Beth’s background is in Health Care Administration. After nearly 30 years working in the business side of physician practices, she was ready for a career change when she learned about CarePatrol. After losing her own mom to Alzheimer’s, a career helping others navigate senior care solutions truly called to her.
Helping families find care for their loved ones is often a time of crisis with many emotional and practical issues to consider. Mary Beth’s role with CarePatrol is to guide families through care options, advise them about the variety of options, the potential costs, and resources to help pay for care and even tour the recommended communities as well as review any care violations with the communities.
Mary Beth is a Community Educator and Support Group Facilitator for the Alzheimer’s Association. She lives near Grand Rapids Michigan with her husband and three dogs and has the joy of working alongside her youngest daughter in her CarePatrol office.
- Discover what an assisted living facility is and how it helps our older loved ones
- Find out the firsthand benefits of living in a community surrounded by fellow residents
- Learn useful tips for older adults and family caregivers
- Take away helpful resources that will serve as guides on your search for the perfect assisted living facility
- 5 Benefits of Assisted Living: What Families May Not Know — CarePatrol
- How Assisted Living Protects Your Loved One’s Safety & Security — CarePatrol
- Assisted Living vs. Nursing Homes - What are the Differences? — CarePatrol
- Easing the Transition to Assisted Living — CarePatrol
- Long-Term Care Facilities: Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Other Residential Care — National Institute on Aging