Three Decades of Family Caregiving Support
When faced with the decision of placing a loved one in assisted living or a similar community and needing assistance to find the right care solution, would you prefer a cold, impersonal phone call or a warm in-person meeting?
For our 30th episode, we celebrate CarePatrol’s 30th year of supporting older adults and their family members to navigate care solutions. Founded in 1993 by a social worker after observing the personal trauma experienced by a family whose loved one had been placed in the wrong type of facility, CarePatrol became the pioneer organization whose core values are dedicated to being a comprehensive personal service and valuable resource for families during the placement of a loved one.
Click to listen to this episode:
Tune in for insights and resources from Becky Bongiovanni, CarePatrol Brand President, CPRS, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®, and Colleen Sieber, CarePatrol Vice President of Operations.
As the co-founder and brand president of CarePatrol Franchise Systems, Becky is responsible for overseeing the strategic growth of the company. Becky is dedicated to helping franchisees run profitable and purpose-driven businesses, ensuring that they provide the highest quality care for seniors. Her leadership has been instrumental in the success of CarePatrol, which has expanded to 178 locations across 34 states under her guidance.
Becky Bongiovanni is a highly respected figure in the senior care industry, known for her compassionate approach and commitment to personalized care. With her extensive experience in the assisted-living placement industry since 2003, Becky understands the unique challenges that families face when finding appropriate senior living options. This background, combined with her Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)® designation, has further enhanced her ability to guide families through the decision-making process with empathy and professionalism.
Colleen Sieber has over 18 years of experience in franchising, specializing in business growth through thorough data analysis. Colleen joined CarePatrol, the nation’s largest and most trusted senior care advisor company, in 2020 and is currently the company’s VP of Operations. She is entrusted with overseeing the company’s daily operations, ensuring seamless and optimal business processes. In her capacity as the leader of the franchise support team, she has spearheaded remarkable improvements in operational efficiency over the past three years through process enhancement, diligent performance monitoring, and fostering effective cross-functional collaboration.
- How the mission and unique approach of CarePatrol has helped build a strong foundation of ‘giving seniors and their families a less stressful and easier way to find safer senior care choices’ for more than 30 years
- The important roles of local Senior Care Advisors and Certified Senior Advisors (CSA)® in supporting older adults navigate senior care options
- Considerations when selecting the right support to navigate senior care options
- How CarePatrol’s systems, tools and process improvements and people improvements help support older adults and their caregivers
- Insight into the future for senior care options and the support needed to help navigate the complexities of care
- About CarePatrol
- 8 Mistakes that Families Make When Looking for Senior Care
- 10 Tips When Helping Seniors Move Into Senior Housing
- 20 Signs that Your Loved One May Need More Help
- How We Help – CarePatrol
- Residential Facilities, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes – National Institute on Aging
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living (Long-term Care Facilities [LTCFs]) – CDC
- When It's Time to Leave Home – National Institute on Aging
- Frequently Asked Questions About Hospice Care – National Institute on Aging