How Will CarePatrol Support Me In My Business?
Leading senior care advisory franchise offers exceptional ongoing support to the franchise owner.
Are you ready for a career change? CarePatrol is your chance to turn your passion for helping seniors into a business with unlimited growth and earning potential. CarePatrol is the largest senior care advisory franchise, and since our founding in 1993, we have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs realize their dreams of owning a business that is capable of both financial rewards and personal fulfillment.
Comprehensive and on-going training:
CarePatrol understands that the majority of entrepreneurs interested in owning a business that helps seniors and their families may not have any prior experience in this industry. This lack of experience is not an obstacle, because the only requirement to become an owner of a CarePatrol franchise is the desire to serve others and play a meaningful role in your community. CarePatrol’s intensive training program empowers owners with the skill set needed to grow their businesses over the long-term and make a lasting difference in the communities they serve.
CarePatrol’s training program is one of the most comprehensive in the entire industry. Over the course of 8-12 consecutive weeks with two personal visits to your territory by your Regional Performance Coach, you will become the subject-matter expert in your community for times of deep emotional upheaval and stress.
The ability to offer expert, personalized guidance is what sets CarePatrol apart. When a client needs the services of CarePatrol, they know that their local franchisee will have:
- In-depth knowledge of the assisted-living facilities in the local area
- Insight into assisted-living facilities’ track records, level of care, performance reviews and more
- Ability to help families make informed decisions about where they are placing their loved ones
- Availability to tour assisted-living facilities with the families to ensure that the families gain confidence in the level of care their loved ones will receive
- Availability to follow up with the families and the seniors in care to ensure that the facility is meeting their needs
What will my training consist of?
CarePatrol training for a new franchise owner consists of all the tools needed for success.
Here is how our training platform works:
- Phase 1 Our eLearning program will prepare you as a subject-matter expert in senior placement within 6 weeks. You will understand the differences in medical options, what type of care is required for various medical circumstances, and how to judge and review assisted-living options using our proprietary software. We delve into topics like establishing and outfitting your business, marketing, operations, and understanding business metrics. Weekly foundational training check-ins will help set you up for success. You will receive your CSA or Certified Senior Advisor Certification by learning about The Journey of Aging, Health Transitions as People Grow Older, Quality of Life Choices for Older Adults, and Financial & Estate Planning for Seniors.
- Phase 2 Upon completion of Phase 1, there are six weeks of additional in-person training that will build upon your foundation. You will also deep dive into subjects like client process, documentation, identifying targets, sales training, referral development, accounting, presentation, and case studies. At the end of your remote education, you will have graduated from over 160 hours of learning.
The learning never ends.
To further educate and guide you after your initial training, you will have access to a Regional Performance Coach. This mentor will nurture your success by ensuring you are up-to-date on all operational, marketing and organizational resources created by our corporate team. Your coach will also inform you of regional industry updates and help answer any questions you may have.
In the case of Mike Awadalla, a franchisee in Walnut Creek, California, this access to a mentor creates the opportunity to learn best practices and solve problems as they arise.
What I love about CarePatrol is that they create a family environment. We have a lot of franchisees in Northern California, and we are extremely close. We meet and exchange information, we help each other in our businesses. I also participate in the Franchise Business Trainer; I have a mentor in my local area who is always willing to help when I need him.