Setting the Standard for Senior Placement Services
Being Different Makes All The Difference:
When faced with the decision and needing assistance with placing a loved one, would you prefer a cold impersonal phone call or a warm in-person meeting?
Expert Knowledge & Personal Consideration: Our local senior advisors will come to your place and sit down with you face to face to take the time to learn about your needs.
Personalized Guidance and Care: Our local senior advisors will personally support you in person through every step of the process.
Local Senior Advisors: Our senior advisors live where you live and know the area. They provide a "local" view on facilities and resources and will help you in-person when you tour and compare each community.
Safer Senior Care Options: Our senior advisors are licensed and in good standings. We also examine their state violations record. We are picky about with whom we partner and don’t work with every facility. We are proud to say we will just contract and work with reputable communities that are licensed and in good standings. We also examine their state violations record.
Our Certified Senior Advisors Prescreen And Review Every Community By:
- Reviewing every community’s available state and provincial resources before we partner with them to ensure that the communities are licensed, in good standings and we examine their state violations record.
- Performing partnered community audits every year and reviewing if they have any new violations or licensing issues.
- Assisting families by providing information and reviewing facility licensure, inspection summaries and violation history.
- Helping families understand how much their care budget should be by walking through the Cost of Care Calculator.
This Service is No Cost to You - How Does That Work?
Our services are paid by tens of thousands of quality pre-vetted providers across the nation.
CarePatrol was founded in 1993 by a social worker after observing the personal trauma experienced by a family whose loved one had been placed in the wrong type of facility, CarePatrol became the pioneer organization whose core values are dedicated to being a comprehensive personal service and valuable resource for families during the placement of a love one.
Our mission is to provide safer care options for seniors across America. CarePatrol Senior Advisors tour clients through their recommended communities and are ALWAYS at no cost to the family. They are paid by one of the partnered communities shown that the family will ultimately choose.
- No more random lists of communities. The communities recommended are based on your loved one’s preferences and care needs.
- Have guidance and support with a Certified Senior Advisor with you during the community tour.
- Personalized educational materials are provided for you.
- Have the stress reduced on you and your loved ones with the in-person customer service from your CarePatrol advisor.
- Our Certified Senior Advisors will always give you and your family the honesty, compassion and personalized service that our clients have come to expect from us.