As CarePatrol’s Chief Executive Officer, Chuck is responsible for CarePatrol’s strategic vision, as well as leading the company’s national expansion and services strategy development. He founded CarePatrol over 20 years ago as a result of seeing the problems that occur because seniors and their families are seldom equipped nor have the time to find the safest senior living options on their own. Since then, Chuck has the grown the company to more than 120 local offices nationwide, each providing personalized expert placement services to seniors and their families. Under Chuck’s leadership, CarePatrol has achieved the following industry recognition:
- Ranked as Entrepreneur magazine #13 Best New Franchise Concept
- Received the distinguished Franchisee Satisfaction Award in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 by the Franchise Business Review.
- Debuted #288 in Entrepreneur’s Top 500 of 5,000 franchises
- Listed as one of the fastest growing franchises by FranchiseGator
- Currently one of the fastest growing privately held U.S. companies
Chuck is also a nationally recognized speaker and expert in reducing hospital readmission rates of the elderly with multiple chronic conditions. His innovative Medication Reminder Program, which monitors seniors’ medication regimens, is now being implemented nationwide. Chuck holds a Master’s degree in Social Work from the Arizona State University as well as an MBA. He is also a Certified Senior Advisor and a Certified Franchise Executive. He also serves on the national Advisory Board for Tutella, Inc. and is a Board Member at Large for The Professional Association of Senior Referral Specialists